Sunday, 11 May 2008
People
You may not think it but I love people. People make things, they make things happen and they make life worthwhile. Nevertheless their is a streak of dumbfuckedheid that destroys everything. I was thinking about that restaurant chain "ask". They make the worst coffee on earth. Yet down the road Cafe Rouge makes spectacular coffee. Why can't they see that and make it better. It's like the pubs. We are pubs therefore we WILL give you the wine without the option to taste. We are a cheapish hotel therefore we will give you paper containers for your shampoo etc. What the fuck is it? Why the sheep mentality? It's like the latest thing in the world of business is to refer to everything as "your". I mean here I am watching the world snooker championship when the dickhead mc refers to it as "your" championship. Now I don't know about you but I feel that I am looking for upliftment and trying to watch something special. Somehow telling me that it's mine makes me think you are talking rubbish and belittles the whole thing. I mean we want something better than what we do - don't go and tell me I am somehow involved. How can I explain this better - it's not respectful, it's bullshit through and through. And worst of all it's transparent pandering. What is this shit that everything is somehow mine? I noticed Marks and Sparks(the do goodey goodey shop) tell me it's my m&s. So when I ask what my share of the profit is I just get looked at. If it's mine don't charge me - total pig's swill horses arse bullshit. It's not just that - it's as if every business on earth go to the same school. Do they think we don't notice - cunts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment