Monday, 12 May 2008

Experience

Have you noticed how everything is now an "experience". I mean they make a trip to the shops sound like a visit to Disneyland. This must come from home of hype USA. And of course in usual fashion the entire world, with spectacular lack of originality, leaps forth and cottons on. The problem is, this treats customers as morons(maybe they are). This is not the place to rail against the ole USA, but it seems they are hell bent on mass destruction of culture and brain activity. I have lots to say about USA- but get this straight - there is a lot of good about it. That's all for a separate post anyway

Where were we - Yes, the shopping experience, your laundry experience, your being ripped off experience, every fucking thing is now an experience with the exception of anything worthwhile- like your loads of sex experience. It's so inane - It's the sheep mentality that's actually the problem . I wonder if the Chinese also refer to everything as an experience? Or the Norwegians?

Is there any escape from these morons - I was hoping someone, somewhere would hold out.

I am sick of this particular post - since no one comments I may as well:-

This post lacks the usual fire and sulphurous overtones. There is little enthusiasm for the subject and no real development of the theme. This post has not enriched your blog experience.

No comments: