Just noticed( a bit slow you know) that everything comes out in post order(what kind of word is "post"). This means you can't actually tell a story unless you write the whole thing out in one go.
I presume there is a way - I am just too lazy to work it out(notice I didn't use the phrase "figure it out" - that's because I still have a brain). Talking of which It has come to my illustrious attention that the UK is in reality a substate of USA. I went into a shop here in dreary weatherville and found a packet of sweets which were touted as butter candies. Candies are not English vernacular. Who the fuck makes sweeties with a title like that? Naturally I wouldn't buy them - even if they were scrumptilicious. Then on the news(the latest pseudotruth) we hear the term "firefighter". Since when did that word become legal tender? It's not the USA's fault that all these starstruck dumbfucks can't think. It's because they are just that -dumbfucks. Don't forget to watch your latest tv shows and copy,copy,copy and imitate like the dumbfucks you are.
Sunday, 11 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment