Sunday, 11 May 2008
blogs
Blog - a word to conjure up a vision of......toilet. Blog rhymes with bog - bog is english slang for wc. The good thing about it is you can type away - say anything - and it all comes out in reverse order. Then look at some of the questions asked on the setup forms or whatever they are - do you, dear timewaster, wish to show astrological signs? No -I want to show the v-sign or worse. What kind of dumbfuck question is that? And I see that this part of the activity is referred to as a post - post is something you receive through a letterbox - not a bloody half-baked incredibly boring rendition of "what happened in my life" in diary read backwards order. I think they should rename this activity boast. I think that perhaps that may be more in keeping. On the other hand maybe they should rename it as inane rambling. You seem to be obligated to keep it going -so whatever drek springs to mind - in it goes. That reminds me -I must switch on dreknet. Don't know what that is do you? Well keep on guessing. And you tell me that real computers costing real money host all this. Ah don b'live u
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment