Is it just me or have all these women just gone plain daft. Perhaps they always have been idiots and we just didn't notice. I am telling you that they go on about things like little children and not one word of sense comes forth. I mean if we oppressed them and now we don't and this lot are the result then back to oppression we go. I mean what a bunch of constantly whining victims, ready to take the money though. And completely unaccountable -it's never our fault -what a load of horseshit. If I had to say anything I would say that the world is fucked up more than ever and I think women have a lot to do with it. I mean we don't seriously believe that women would supply us with electricity, ships, planes, mines, etc,etc,etc fucking etc if we had just given them permission? I mean we are different us men but of course facts must never be allowed to confuse females. I could go on forever but just look at women's tennis at wimbledon. Have you ever seen anything so useless? I was stammering in disbelief when my wife informed me that the fairy dancing on the lawn was the world number ONE?!!! With malice aforethought I gleefully watched her departure. Then the world number TWO could not cope with the lack of attention available on an outside court and promptly departed. In the meantime, the number THREE had made the fatal mistake of wearing the wrong outfit and was suitably punished. That left me thinking that the Williams must win. They at least seemed to have something approaching fire. In the end though my final thoughts could not stray from all those top seeds. I mean how is it that players can wander in off the streets - bash out a few serious shots and eliminate the whole lot ?
And they get equal pay? No they don't, they do a lot less and get paid the same. 3 sets is really a gambling game. At least in five sets - you can reach high drama. We at least had that - thanks Murray and Opponent. What women's match compares to that? The tennis reflected women in general - lots of noise, lots of look at me and then when you get up close it all vanishes in a puff of smoke.
Does this mean I haven't had sex for a long time, or am in the midst of a relationship crisis or some other deep meaning female retort? NO it doesn't
Monday, 14 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment